Click & Collect at Jamieson & Carry
We are pleased to offer Click & Collect on all orders placed via our website as well as free UK delivery.
In line with the current Government guidelines, all Click & Collect orders can be collected from our front entrance at 142 Union Street. You can find out more about our Click & Collect process below:
- Click & Collect is available on all orders placed via our website from Monday 5th April and can be selected at checkout, we also offer free UK delivery.
- Once your order is received you will be notified to let you know when our team is selecting your order.
- Once your order has been packaged and is ready for collection, we will email you to confirm. You can find our current opening times here.
- You do not need to book an appointment to collect your order but, if you would prefer to do so, you will be given the option to select a pick-up time when you receive your email to say your collection is ready.
- Upon arrival at our main entrance, you will be greeted by one of our Sales team who will ask for your name, order confirmation number and photo ID.
- If there is a queue when you arrive to collect your order, please ensure to maintain social distancing. Clear signage, as well as floor markers, have been installed within our outdoor arcade.
- We would ask everyone to please wear a face covering when coming to collect their order.
We will aim to have all orders ready for collection within 3 hours. If your order is received after 2pm it will be ready for collection from 10am the following day (excluding Sundays).
If you have any questions about our Click & Collect service you can email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01224 641219 and we would be happy to assist you.